SIS-compliant FinesseMBS prevents non-transport revenue leakage
Inward billing is a largely manual process. A number of airline billing divisions capture invoices from other airlines and third-party service providers manually. The divisions work in a decentralised manner, use legacy systems, and follow different accounting practices. The lack of automation leads to incorrect data entry, resulting in revenue leakages and higher rejections. This makes inward billing process challenging and expensive.
FinesseMBS provides a powerful and configurable interface that streamlines the inward billing process cost-effectively. The system automatically loads invoices, and resolves expense codes according to the configurations set by accounting. The invoices are then seamlessly routed to appropriate departments or people for approval, partial rejection or rejection. Rejected invoices are automatically sent to SIS in the current settlement cycle.
FinesseMBS also provides the capability to track correspondence cases and raise invoices once the correspondence is completed on the IS WEB. All invoices are automatically posted to the ERP to avoid duplicate invoice entry.
- Automatic download of Invoice IS-XML along with the supporting documents as per the IS calendar
- Powerful workflow process configuration to define invoice approval process
- Automatic resolution of accounting entries based on current methods of cost centre allocations and auto posting to ERP
- Auto generation of rejection invoices and submission to SIS on workflow rejections
- Auto reconciliation of inward invoices with self billing based on airline’s contracts with vendors and operations data.