Accurate and efficient fare filing enables airlines to efficiently manage and implement pricing strategy. However, the process is beset with problems such as delays in receiving market intelligence, seasonal load, difficulty in maintaining records and inadequacy of quality checks.
Accelya provides services throughout the fare filing lifecycle – collection, review, quality checks and expired-fares reminders.
A team of IATA-trained professionals, experienced in fare and rule interpretation, provide fare management services across platforms: ATPCO, specific GDS, or a proprietary private fare filing system.
Accelya’s expertise spans across RBD restructuring, optional services filings, YQ/YR filings, analysing fare structures and suggesting improvements to optimise fare filing. Accelya team ensures that fares are filed optimally to reduce overall data occupancy charges.
- Ability to quickly ramp up resources according to seasonal increase in the number of fare filing requests to be executed
- Quality checks at every point of the data flow process to maintain a high standard of fare accuracy using Six Sigma statistical controls
- Stringent SLA adherence, ensuring quick time-to-market
- Central repository access through specially designed customer portals
- Pre-designed templates for fare sheet and rules coding, standardising the process
- Optional service to track fares of the competition on GDS and provide auto matching based on pre-agreed fare management rules. This will ensure that the carrier’s fares are always competitive in key sectors and feature on top of meta search engines
- Optional service of fare utilization analysis to help carriers evaluate the effectiveness of market fares. Accelya’s analytical service mines revenue accounting data to give insights on fare utilisation and yield analysis
"We found Kale Consultants’ Fare Management service as the best solution matching our requirements..."
- Dr. Titus Naikuni
CEO and Group Managing Director