EverestAir Interline Partner Analysis
The performance of interline partners is critical for an airline’s success. Yet, measuring the performance of partners is fraught with several challenges. Data about different partners is fragmented across disparate systems, creating silos that make it difficult to evaluate performance on multiple parameters. The inability to get detailed analyses of interline partner performance in a single, unified view restricts an airline’s ability to negotiate pricing contracts.
EverestAir’s Interline Partner Analysis (IPA) service mines fragmented data sets and provides airlines deeper insights and intelligence. It guides the interline managers to identify top performing partners, routes, and destinations. Managers get KPI-based multi-dimensional analysis on parameters as diverse as business objectives, market realities and self-performance benchmarks. In addition, the service enables managers to negotiate better contracts by finding the most effective agreement clauses across interline partners.
- KPI driven analysis for data-driven decisions
- Multiple benchmarks around KPIs for analysis across business cases
- What -if analysis for evaluation of options
- Subject matter experts work closely with airlines’ internal business teams
- Proprietary tools and models for forecasting, benchmarking, analysis, budgeting and monitoring
- Analysis across multiple internal and external data sources – industry and competitive data
- Intuitive data representation across devices including tablets
"We are sure that EverestAir will soon become a key component of our decision making process..."
- Khun Viroj Satitharopagorn
Vice President - Accounting