Commercial managers at airlines have an unenviable job: they have to manage trade-offs between volumes and yields, optimise performance across flights and sales channels, and meet elusive profitability targets. In addition, performance data that could help them take effective decisions is fragmented across silos. Analysing the deluge of information for productive insights is a time-consuming process.
EverestAir is an airline decision support service that guides senior management to take informed decisions for better performance. EverestAir provides real time information and forecasts in a simple and effective view. Subject matter experts help airline teams in aligning with larger business goals by translating management objectives into targets. EverestAir allows managers to monitor performance across an array of benchmarks — internal and external. As a result, they are able to quickly identify areas of concern, and take corrective action.
EverestAir enables airlines to track and optimise sales performance, route performance and interline performance.
- Real time tracking, monitoring and analysis of business performance
- Customised alerts and benchmarks
- Subject matter experts working closely with airlines’ internal business teams
- Proprietary tools and models for forecasting, benchmarking, analysis, budgeting and monitoring
- Integrate multiple internal and external data sources – including industry and competitive data
- Intuitive data representation across devices, including tablets
"We are sure that EverestAir will soon become a key component of our decision making process..."
- Khun Viroj Satitharopagorn
Vice President - Accounting