Catalysts for Social Action (CSA), is Accelya Kale Solutions Ltd. CSR initiative, with focus on the cause of Adoption that came into existence in 2002, before Kale became Accelya Kale.
CSA is a non-profit social enterprise working on the care of the institutionalized destitute children with focus on adoption. CSA’s aim is to influence change in the quality of care that is available to orphaned children and, in adoption practices. CSA supports approximately 40 adoption agencies and orphanages across 5 states in India and has pushed for reform that will allow for free movement of adoptable children across agencies, orphanages and states. CSA has carved out a growing reputation for itself in the field of adoption because it is probably the only organization taking a holistic view and working with the entire ecosystem to facilitate change at both micro and macro levels.
Vipul Jain, former CEO of Accelya Kale Consultants Ltd., is one of the Founders of CSA and is the President. He has been spearheading the initiative since its inception in 2002. To quote Vipul Jain, “Working towards widening our coverage, every year we continue to set larger goals for ourselves. We’ve discovered that every abandoned child has only one, to find a family and this reminds us of our singular overarching objective ‘A family for every child’ ”.
The objective of Accelya Kale Consultants Ltd., fulfilling a social responsibility and the conviction that they have a role to play in bringing about positive social change led to Accelya Kale’s active participation in the CSA cause. Accelya Kale provides both, the guiding framework as also, extensive administrative support.
Accelya Kale associates with CSA as follows:
- One of the pioneer supporters of CSA from last 12 yrs, Accelya Kale takes on the entire responsibility for administrative support providing space and services. CSA operates from the Kale offices in different locations (Pune, Thane & Goa)
- In addition to Vipul Jain, two other sr. executives are Trustees on the CSA Board
- All employees are actively involved in and participate in activities arranged for CSA
- Accelya Kale sensitizes its employees on the issues of child adoption & destitute child care
- Heads of departments contribute in different ways to promote CSA social change agenda.
- Accelya Kale employees mobilize resources for CSA
- Accelya Kale employees participate in voluntary initiatives organized for CSA children
- Employee involvement and support for CSA promotional activities (Mumbai Matharon)
For more details, please visit: http://www.csa.org.in